Required September 2019 - Administrator
Grade G4, Point 9-12 Salary £19,171 - £20,344 per annum, pro rata
The Governing Body of our friendly and supportive Church School seek to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator. The post is for 37 hours per week, term time only, plus 5 additional training days usually taken at the beginning or end of school term.
We are looking for someone who will:-
- Be efficient with excellent organisational flair, have a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy and literacy skills;
- Be proficient in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems quickly
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data protection practises;
- Be able to work in a busy office, demonstrating a flexible approach to work;
- Have strong communication skills and experiences of working in an administrative environment;
- Be able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone they interact with, including face to face, over the phone, in letters/email correspondence;
- Be able to remain calm under pressure and work politely and efficiently in all situations, demonstrating a caring and positive attitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General Administration including maintenance of Human Resources records
- Attend meetings and assist in completion of reports
- Telephone answering and reception duties
- Providing administrative support, including filing and reprographics
- Assisting in general administration of educational visits
- Monitoring pupil attendance
- Maintaining records, including admissions; leavers and registers
- Collecting money and reconciling payments from pupils and parents
Applicants will have the ability to work well under pressure, work well as a team member and be able to communicate effectively with staff, children parents and visitors. They must maintain confidentiality at all times and be flexible and adaptable when required.
Closing date for applications is 1st July 2019, with interviews on 4th July 2019. Applications should be returned for the attention of Mrs F Griffiths, Executive Headteacher at the school postal address or via email. St Georges Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
INSPIRE+ PE AND SCHOOL SPORT APPRENTICESHIP
Inspire+ are now recruiting for PE and School Sport apprentices from September 2019 on 12-month contracts for Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Schools in Lincolnshire and surrounding counties.
The successful applicants will work in school 4 days per week and will have one day a week of high-quality tuition and practical training with inspire+ at a localised training venue.
- This is a 40 hour per week contract, including college time, 52 weeks of the year
- The pay will be based at a minimum of £3.90 per hour
- You will be expected to work term time only
- In school you would be tasked with supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and School Sport in schools
- We will offer you mentor support in your school, excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications
- An inspire+ tutor will support you throughout the year
- We are looking for people to join schools, be enthusiastic and inspire them through PE and Sport
- The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
We are advertising in conjunction with inspire+, an independent sports charity who are acting as a Training Provider for 1st4Sport NVQ Level 3 Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport apprenticeships. Both we and inspire+ are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. We (the School and inspire+) may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
If you are interested, you can download an application form direct from the inspire+ website www.inspireplus.org.uk