Post: Head of School Grade: L6-9
Based at: William Hildyard Church of England Primary and Nursery School
Number on Roll: 231 children
The Governors and Executive Head Teacher of the Aspire Federation are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Head of School for September 2019. This is a perfect opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school, to work with a great community of children, staff and parents. We are a federation of two successful schools.
If you would like to work in a Federation of schools that is committed to providing children with an ‘outstanding’ learning experience, aims to continually develop and grow, and where teamwork and the professional development of all staff is important, we would love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a senior leader or aspire to a senior leadership role
- Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
- Put children at the heart of everything they do
- Be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
- Be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life chances of our children
- Have a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
- Be a creative thinker
- Have the ability to drive forward developments in our curriculum
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of William Hildyard Church of England Primary and Nursery School.
This is a full time position with a part-time teaching commitment. There is an expectation that the successful candidate can lead by example and has the skills to model high quality teaching and learning.
We actively welcome visits to our school. Should you have any further questions or wish to arrange a visit, please make contact with our Executive Headteacher via our School Office.
Please visit our web site at www.williamhildyard.lincs.sch.uk to download a job description, person specification and application form. The completed form should be returned to enquiriesWH@aspire.school showing how you meet the requirements of the post.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 13 May 2019 12 noon
Interviews to be held: Tuesday 21 May 2019
Start Date: 1 September 2019
The Aspire Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. A full DBS check is a requirement for this post.